We invite the community (and visitors) to join us for “tours” of the new animal welfare campus. We can’t wait to share with you all the excitement surrounding the new animal adoption and humane education center! Please register below – reservations kindly requested so we can accommodate appropriately.
When: September 27th in Ketchum
Thursday 5:30pm to 6:30pm
KETCHUM LOCATION: YMCA – Click HERE for directions
While every group “tour” may be unique, we intend to cover the following, answer your questions, and more:
- Facility plans, design, and special features
- 3D rendering video
- Weekly drone fly-overs of the construction site and progress
- Campaign and fundraising updates
- Details surrounding our expanded Humane Education program
- Our leadership goal for “No-kill” Idaho by 2025
- Our expectations to become a regional and national animal welfare resource for adoptions, education, donations, volunteer opportunities, and collaboration (while continuing comprehensive local services for Blaine County).
- Light refreshments will be provided