At Mountain Humane we believe in changing lives by connecting people and pets. One of the easiest ways to strengthen your connection with your pet is through training, using reward-based techniques and positive-reinforcement. Our group training classes are perfect for dogs and owners of all experiences, from beginners to advanced, as there is always a way to take your dog’s training to the next level!
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN CLASSES
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult (18 & up)
- Dogs cannot be sick, injured, in pain or have behaviors that could jeopardize the health or safety of other dogs, staff or volunteers
- No choke chains, prong collars, or e-collars allowed
- All dogs should come on a 6’ lead at all times. *No extending leashes
- Only force-free and positive methods of training animals are allowed
- Dogs must be up-to-date on their rabies and DAPP vaccines