- This event has passed.
Pinot and Planning
June 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday, June 13th
5:30pm – 7pm
Penny’s Barn at Mountain Humane
This is a free event!
Ever wondered how you can provide for yourself, your children or grandchildren, and still give to the community you love? Join us for wine and a panel discussion tailored to professionals, parents and grandparents, or anyone interested in learning more about charitable planning.
• Raising a charitably-minded family
• Designing a giving and volunteering plan
• Making a difference with effective effort and maximum impact
• Sandra Clapp, Estate Planning Attorney – Sandra L. Clapp Associates, P.A. Recognized as an accomplished Idaho attorney, Sandra Clapp has practiced law since 1991. Sandra’s legal practice emphasizes planned gift preparation, charitable trusts, private foundation, and public charity formation. She is a former president of the Boise Estate Planning Council and member of the Southwest Idaho Planned Giving Council. More recently, Sandra contributes her volunteer time within the education system and as a trustee on the board of the Red Cross. Clapp-legal.com
• Cate Cox, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – Cate Cox Therapy Cate Cox is a licensed marriage and family therapist in Idaho, practicing in the Wood River Valley. As a mental health practitioner, she works directly with many valley nonprofit organizations providing services and support to our community members facing severe illnesses and trauma. In her philanthropic role, Cate serves as president of The Jonathan C. S. Cox Family Foundation. With her first-hand and diverse engagements with charitable organizations, she is convinced our hearts lead our charitable giving. Catecoxtherapy.com
• Suzanne Hazlett – Certified Financial Planner – Hazlett Wealth Management, L.L.C. As a financial planner and investment advisor, for more than twenty-two years Suzanne Hazlett has worked with private and institutional clients. While finance is her professional pride and expertise, investment in our community is her passion. Suzanne is president and co-founder of Wood River Valley Studio Tour. Inspired by the abundance of charitable organizations and the benevolent spirit of visitors and residents in our small community, Suzanne recently founded Giving Guide of the Wood River Valley, a publication providing donors with volunteer opportunities, corporate engagement information, and philanthropic insights. hazlettwealthmanagement.com
• Patti Zebrowski, WRWF Grants Committee Co-Chair – Wood River Women’s Foundation
Patti Zebrowski serves our community as co-chair of the Grants Committee for Wood River Women’s Foundation. The foundation inspires and educates women to become leaders in philanthropy and bring significant, positive change to the community by pooling and distributing its members’ resources. Patti and her committee are tasked with coordinating the gifting process and engaging with nonprofit grant recipients throughout the year. In her leadership role, Patti has a unique and expansive view of the important presence charitable organizations have in our valley. woodriverwomensfoundation.org