Join our Short-Term Foster Program
Take an animal home to give them a quick getaway! Sometimes a night away from the shelter is all a pet needs to really shine. We’re trying out a new short-term foster program where folks can foster pets for a night, a week or a couple of weeks, or longer if they’d like!
What benefits does short term fostering provide?
- Helps us get more information on the animals which helps us get them adopted.
- Give an animal a break from the shelter and help them de-stress.
- Gives humans a nice opportunity to enjoy the company of a shelter pet AND if you fall in love, you can adopt straight from your home!
What pets can participate?
- Dogs can participate in field trips and sleep overs
- Cats have a minimum 2 weeks (they tend to take a bit more time to settle in)
- Pocket pets have a minimum of 2 weeks
- We provide all supplies that you’ll need for fostering!
Interested? Sign up online by clicking the box below, send us an email at [email protected], or give us a call at 208-788-4351!