Dog Training at Mountain Humane
We’re excited to announce a bunch of new classes that we’ll be offering starting in January of 2020! From puppyhood to pups that need more time to learn – we’re covering more topics and expanding our efforts to help more pets & people in the community. Check out all of the classes below or send us an e-mail for information.
Guidelines for all Behavior & Training Classes:
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult (18 & up).
- Dog cannot be sick, injured, in pain or have behaviors (aggression, bite history) that could jeopardize the health or safety of other dogs, staff or volunteers.
- All dogs must be on harnesses, martingale collars, gentle leaders and/or on a flat, buckled collar. *No choke chains, prong collars, or e-collars allowed.
- All dogs should come on a 6’ lead at all time. Exceptions will need to be approved *No extending leashes
- Only force-free and positive methods of training animals are allowed.