REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN CLASSES
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult (18 & up)
- Dogs cannot be sick, injured, in pain or have behaviors that could jeopardize the health or safety of other dogs, staff or volunteers
- No choke chains, prong collars, or e-collars allowed
- All dogs should come on a 6’ lead at all times. *No extending leashes
- Only force-free and positive methods of training animals are allowed
- Dogs must be up-to-date on their rabies and DAPP vaccines
At Mountain Humane we believe in changing lives by connecting people and pets. One of the easiest ways to strengthen your connection with your pet is through training, using reward-based techniques and positive-reinforcement. Our group training classes are perfect for dogs and owners of all experiences, from beginners to advanced, as there is always a way to take your dog’s training to the next level!